On Page SEO for Hotels
In today’s digital arena, SEO Strategies, tools and techniques are constantly being developed and refined. Out dated and old fashioned SEO tactics are no longer enough to successfully optimize your website for users and rank highly on Google’s results pages.
As such, in order to truly enjoy the benefits of good SEO your site will require a strategic and a comprehensive multi-faceted SEO strategy.
What is On Page SEO?
- On Page SEO comprises a thorough analysis and optimization of, content and keywords to connect your website best, with users who are already searching for your product/services.
- The on-page optimization determines the correlation of the website and its contextual content. It ensures that the content of the page which the user can view is also indexed by the search engines. With proper indexing, the site and its content get associated so that the website can get ranked higher for the customer search queries targeting the content of that site.
- In today’s changing booking patterns, chances are high that your website will be the first point of contact a customer will have with your business as more and more people are turning to the internet to perform search queries. On Page SEO plays a crucial role in having your website discovered by users and increases chances to get direct bookings on your hotel website.
- With effective On Page SEO, each URL of your website gains the potential to attain quality search presence for different search queries ensuring that you have a wider reach.
Why do you need On Page SEO?
1. On page SEO is Cost Effective in the Long Run
Delivering more qualified traffic with higher conversion rates, On Page SEO has been proved to be one of the most cost effective forms of digital marketing and delivering a higher ROI in the long term.
When it comes to lead generation and increasing conversions SEO certainly is one of the best options. With the right strategy, On page SEO will draw huge amount of targeted users to your site.
2. SEO is an Investment with a Long Term Strategy with Lasting Results
3. SEO is not an expense for your business, but rather an investment with a high return.
As you are essentially targeting users who are already actively searching for your products or services, pull marketing strategies such as On Page SEO deliver more cost effective results, with their strategies being cheaper to implement compared to other marketing initiatives.
Our On-Page search engine optimization (SEO) services for Hotels:
Optimizing for Both Search Engines and Users
Divine Hospitality Consulting’s customized On Page SEO services for independent hotels, focus upon all the important SEO factors which are important for SEO results. They include:
From URLs to Lead generation forms and landing Page optimization and everything in between that is required to optimize the content and help user navigate to the desired destination i.e the booking completion on your hotel’s website!
Technical factors guide the search engines to crawl and index the website efficiently. This has a great impact on how the search engine will determine the search presence of the site in the long run.
- Site Speed enhancement
- HTTP Headers
- Website Hierarchy and navigation
- Canonical issues, 301 and 302 Redirects
- Crawler Access
- XML Sitemaps
- Add Structured Data (schema) wherever applicable on the site
- Guide the website developer to implement schemas for products and reviews.
- Subfolders v/s Subdomains
- Customized 404 (Page Not Found) Page
- Work on Improving the Page Load Time
- Authorship Markup to the blog
- Social Signals
- There is no doubt that mobile sites receive a major proportion of traffic. Having a responsive, or full mobile website is crucial for a hotel to drive direct bookings. All SEO factors thus need to be optimized for mobile sites as well.
- Page loading time is also important as a page on mobile site should generally load in half the time of a desktop site to meet the user’s on-the-go needs.
Site Navigation to improve User Experience:
- User experience metrics have an indirect influence on your organic rankings. These metrics include average time on site, pageviews, bounce rates, social sharing and are evaluated by search engines to determine the quality of your site, which makes site navigation important.
Search engine optimization is an ongoing and a long-term process before it starts showing results and we do not make any false promises to get overnight magical rankings. Using ethical practices combined with latest techniques and organic methods, we will help you attain higher rankings in all the major search engines on World Wide Web to ensure maximum visibility to your target customers.
For an all – round improvement of the website on search, we provide a customized Search engine optimization strategy which seamlessly Integrate SEO into your marketing mix along with other elements of digital marketing strategy which include technical factors, social media, paid search and other digital marketing activities
At Divine Hospitality Consulting, Our search engine optimization (SEO) services for hotels focus on optimizing your website equally for search engines, as well as visitors. We are committed to following 100% ethical and professional practices to meet the dynamic nature of Google’s algorithms and deliver you the best results.
Contact us today to improve your website performance with our search engine optimization services for your hotel.